It is that time of the year again….
The holiday season is starting and as a Coach, I keep noticing similar topics being brought up to the coaching space. While some clients express a deep joy and excitement towards this unique time of the year, some others display deep anxiety and discomfort….
As beautiful and magical as this time of the year can be, it tends to highlight a lot of questions and worries such as “What will the New Year bring?”, “Did I accomplish enough this year?”, “Am I where I hoped I would be in life?”, “What do I really have to celebrate?”…. You get the picture…
To ensure that you enter the new year feeling good and excited, I would like to invite you all to take some time to reflect on your year by asking yourself some truly important and empowering questions.
So, prepare yourself a delicious hot beverage, make yourself comfortable and allow yourself to consider the following questions. You can decide to do it alone, or to do it with loved-ones as they make for juicy and interesting discussions:
- What are the main highlights of your year?
- What accomplishment or achievement are you most proud of this year?
- What was your most meaningful learning this year?
- What was your wisest decision this year?
- What risks did you take this year?
- Who had a great impact on your life this year? (Have you told them?)
- When did you most feel loved this year?
- What was the most loving contribution you performed this year?
- How would you sum up your year in one sentence?
- What unfinished/incomplete projects or goals are you going to work on in the new year?
I hope you enjoy the exercise!
Should you wish to continue the conversation and set the foundation for a successful new year, feel free to get in touch, I would be delighted to support you in your journey.
Emeline, Founder of MomentuM, is a highly-accomplished coach with a unique background in supporting talented individuals and businesses reach their full potential through customized solutions. Read More